Effective Date: 04/01/2021
- THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. This Site, including all information and material provided on this Site, is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this Site is intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Changes and Updates
The terms “Advanced Disc Replacement” and “4D HEALTH®” are our company’s trademarks and are protected by U.S. federal and state laws. Except as specifically permitted by applicable laws, any unauthorized use of our company’s trademarks is strictly prohibited and may give rise to civil and/or criminal liabilities.
- Your submission is completely voluntary and is made without any condition of compensation, credit, attribution, secrecy or confidentiality. No contractual, fiduciary or confidential relationship of any kind (whether express or implied) is created between you and our company by reason of your submission. Your submission is not returnable and may be retained indefinitely by our company and our affiliates, successors and assigns.
- You represent and warrant that your submitted material does not contain another’s confidential or proprietary information and does not violate another’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or any applicable law.
- We and our affiliates, successors and assigns will be free, without any obligation or restriction, to use your submitted material, in whole or in part, for any and all purposes related to our and/or their businesses (including, without limitation, medical research, business development, marketing, advertising, promotion, publicity, and customer relations), throughout the world and in perpetuity.
Reservation of Rights
Any unlawful, abusive, or unauthorized use of this Site or Site Content is strictly prohibited. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- make, display, perform, publish or distribute copies or derivative works of this Site or any Site Content, unless expressly permitted in writing by our company or by applicable law;
- remove, conceal, alter, or otherwise tamper with any copyright, author/source attribution, trademark, or other legal notices that appear on this Site or are included or embedded in any Site Content;
- interfere in any way with the operation of this Site or any server, network or system associated with this Site, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of this Site or any server, network or system associated with this Site; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; or accessing data or information not intended for you;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access this Site or any server, network or system associated with this Site, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content from this Site; or
- frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any page or content of this Site.
Links to Third-Party Websites
For our users’ convenience, this Site may contain links to third-party websites. Such linked third-party sites are neither owned, controlled or operated by, nor affiliated with, our company. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility for such linked third-party sites or for their content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities, and the inclusion of any link or reference to such third-party sites does not constitute or imply our company’s endorsement, sponsorship or approval of such third-party sites or their content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to this Site, provided that: (i) your website does not contain material that is pornographic, obscene, vulgar, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, or unlawful; or that constitutes, promotes, solicits or aids crimes or illegal activities; or that constitutes, contains, promotes, or links to fake offers, scams, phishing schemes, or other fraudulent schemes (such as pyramid schemes and ponzi schemes); or that contains, promotes, or links to viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, ransomware, or other malicious, harmful or disruptive code or material; or that infringes, misappropriates or violates another’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights; or that otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation; (ii) you do not misrepresent or falsely suggest that your website or any of your content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities, is endorsed, sponsored or approved by, or is otherwise affiliated with, our company; and (iii) you do not publish false, misleading or inaccurate information about, or otherwise disparage, our company or this Site.
THIS SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THIS SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECT OR ERROR ON THIS SITE OR IN ANY SITE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (III) THIS SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BUT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR COMPANY OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVISORS OR CONSULTANTS BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.